PartsVu is a Leading Resource of Boat Parts and Accessories
Boat parts are key to the function of your vehicle. Yamaha outboard kits are a great way to keep your boat running smoothly and performing at its best. The yamaha outboard kits are necessary for the maintenance of your boat. Yamaha parts in the kit are not interchangeable with other brands, models or brands of outboards. Yamaha outboard engine parts are available in different categories on PartsVu. PartsVu is a leading resource of boat parts and accessories. Some parts are specific to certain models, while others can be used across a number of engines.
The outboard fuel filter is a must-have item, but what else do you need? The answer is simple: you need to change your oil and wait for it to cool down before doing so. If you have access to a shop that can do this work, then go ahead and get yourself an OEM Yamaha 20 hour service kit. Otherwise, if you don’t mind spending the money and time on yourself then by all means go ahead with this option!
Yamaha Outboard 100-Hour Maintenance Kit PartsVu is a Leading Resource of Boat Parts and Accessories
The Yamaha Outboard 100-Hour Maintenance Kit contains all the necessary items for Yamaha outboard maintenance. It includes:
- A pair of working gloves
- A tool kit that includes five different tools, including:
- Phillips screwdriver (PH1)
- Torx T-15 socket wrench (T15)
- Allen wrench set with two sizes of allen wrenches (AW2)
Yamaha Outboard 300-Hour Maintenance Kit
This maintenance kit includes all the parts you need to keep your Yamaha Outboard running smoothly. It’s a convenient way to ensure that it will last as long as possible, and can be used by anyone who cares about their boat.
The kit contains:
- Engine oil (1 qt.)
- Spark plugs (5)
- Fuel filter (1)
- Oil filter replacement ring wrench
- Oil change indicator strip card
Is the Outboard Fuel Filter a Must-Have Item?
Outboard fuel filters are a must-have item for any outboard engine. They keep water and dirt out of the engine, preventing corrosion and damage to your motor.
Outboard fuel filters also protect your motor from damaging contaminants that can cause stress on other parts of the engine, including seals and bearings. When you’re buying an outboard motor or boat, it’s important to make sure that it has an adequate number of hours on its warranty so that repairs can be covered under warranty if needed in the future. Your service provider should be able to help you choose between different types of warranties depending on what kind(s) of use they expect from their customers’ machines throughout their lifetime (e..g: weekend boaters versus serious fishermen).
What is Included in a Typical Yamaha Outboard 20 Hour Service Kit?
The typical Yamaha Outboard 20 Hour Service Kit includes the following items:
- Oil. This is a must-have item for any engine, especially those that have been running for a long time. Using synthetic oil will make sure that your boat runs smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
- Filter. A good filter can keep your outboard in tip-top shape by removing dirt, debris and other contaminants from its fuel system before they can cause any damage or problems down the road.* Fuel Line Washers/Clamps/Hose Clamps/Fuel Filters. These are all necessary accessories for keeping things clean inside your boat’s engine compartment.* Fuel Lines (if applicable).
What is Included in a typical Yamaha Outboard 100 Hour Service Kit?
The following items are typically included in a Yamaha Outboard 20 Hour Service Kit:
- Oil filter
- Oil (engine oil)
- Engine oil drain plug washer (for the engine oil drain plug)
- Engine oil filter and gasket for your specific model of outboard motorboat, if applicable. This item may not be include on all models or year/make/model combinations. Please contact us with any questions about this item’s availability before ordering your service kit!
We also offer free shipping on all orders over $50 within the continental United States!
What is included in a typical Yamaha Outboard 300 Hour Service Kit?
- Air filter
- Spark plugs (2)
- Fuel filter and line kit, starter rope, sprocket cover gasket, spark plug boot kit, oil drain plug and filler cap.
Maintenance Is Necessary For Boaters
The importance of regular maintenance cannot be overstated. Boaters will want to do their boat maintenance at the scheduled maintenance intervals. This means that you should use the right parts, tools and a professional service provider who can handle your needs. All boating items are available at PartsVu. PartsVu is a leading resource of boat parts and accessories. It allows you to buy everything that is related to boating.
If you’re looking to get your Yamaha Outboard in top shape and ready for action, then consider all of these useful maintenance kits! Each one has everything you need to make sure that your engine runs smoothly and efficiently.