Although celery juicing is fun, when cleaning the juicer for celery, we all seek the easiest possible ways to ensure the maintenance of our juicer. Some juicers have self-cleaning features, but more is needed to make your item durable. Therefore, in this article, I have listed some expert and easiest ways to easily clean and ensure the durability of your juicer.
So, without further details, let’s head to the cleaning procedure.
The Best Ways to Clean a Juicer
Below are the four comprehensive ways to clean the juicer like a pro.
Cleaning any Juicer for celery
If you are still determining which model you are using but want to clean your juicer, this portion is for your guidance. Ideally, all the juicers have common tools that need proper maintenance to prevent them from corrosion. Therefore, you need to clean them right after juicing as if you keep them longer; oxidation will affect the quality of tools and blades.
Hence, here is the standard and easiest method to clean the juicer for celery.
- First, rinse all the juicer parts and remove the remaining pulp from the tools.
- After that, do manual scrubbing in the pulp outlet and the screen, as these areas are where pulp clogging happens.
- Once you are done with scrubbing, if you have a dishwasher, place your tools in it for further cleaning. Before doing that, make sure your items are robust and dishwasher-safe.
- After you have completed all these steps, dry the tools with a dry and soft cloth and place them in a safe place or assemble them in a juicer. And you are good to go.
Cleaning a Vertical Juicer
Now that you have an idea of how you can easily clean any juicer. But if you own a vertical masticating juicer, things are way easier. It’s because the vertical juicers are designed with self-cleaning features that allow the users to clean the juicer in just one click. It means that with this juicer, you will have ease of maintenance and cleanliness if you follow the following patterns.
- Once you are done juicing, remove all the juice from the container.
- Pour cold or hot water into the juicer. If you have chewed, greasy items, then it’s better to add hot water.
- Once you do this, hit the start button, and the juicer will automatically clean your juicer.
- If you need clarification on the cleaning, rinse the items separately to remove the pulp.
Cleaning with Screen Brushes
Luckily, most juicers come with additional cleaning brushes to ensure smooth and efficient cleaning of the juicers. Ideally, different brushes come with juicers, but a standard scrubbing brush is the most common. This brush holds the ability to reach the deep parts of the juicers and remove the pulp.
Other than that, some juicers come with inbuilt screen cleaning brushes that automatically clean the juicer’s screen while juicing. So, if you are considering buying any juicer, consider what type of brush they offer you to clean it.
Descaling the Juicer
When juicing is done in a high-speed centrifugal juicer like a power xl juicer, the minerals and pulp form a layer of scale on the screen. That layer is difficult to remove sometimes; therefore, scaling is done to remove the pulp and grease from the juicer finely. Therefore, for descaling, use a cleaning brush or pour a hot glass of water and self-clean the juicer.
Now that you know some of the easiest cleaning methods look at the easy-to-clean juicers.
- Breville JE98XL Juicer
- Omega NC800HDS Juicer Extractor
- Tribest Greenstar GSE 5000
- Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer.
As juicing is, so is cleaning any juicer. For that, you need some tips and tricks to clean the juicer easily. Head to our article and see some comprehensive ways to clean your juicer.