When you noticed that someone deleted a message that they had sent to you while you were chatting with them on Facebook Messenger. It makes sense to wonder what they sent and why they bothered to delete it. As a result, you might be wondering if is there a way to view unsent messages on messenger.
Thankfully, there are a few methods you can try to see unsent messages in messenger. At the end of this article, you will learn how to see unsent messages on messenger. So, read the entire article.
Methods to See Messenger’s Unsent Messages on the Andriod
- Use the Notisave app
Notisave is an Android application that gathers and stores all notifications from various social networking applications in one location. It compiles all of these notifications into a particular section, making it easier for you to view whatever message you choose. On your Android device, you can install it and change the settings so that you get notifications for new messages. By using it, you can see unsent message messenger.
Here is the method for using the Notisave application.
- Install Notisave from Google Play.
- Enable “Notisave” to allow access to notifications.
- Access your files, media, and pictures by granting Notisave access.
- Then tap the three dots that appear after “Settings.”
- Now select “Save notifications.”
- Activate “Messenger.”
2. Turn on Notification History
Your phone’s Notification History keeps a record of every notification it receives, including any message notification you get via Messenger. You can find any message on the notification tab, regardless of whether it was unsent or still in your inbox. When you open this tab, any notifications, including text messages from your Facebook friends will be displayed to you, even those that your friend may have unsent after the delivery.
Here is the method to turn on the “Notification History.”
- Click on “Settings.”
- Click on “Notifications”.
- Press “Advanced settings” once.
- Now choose “Notification history”.
- Click on “Notification history”.
Methods to See Messenger’s Unsent Messages on the iPhone
It’s not as difficult as it seems to access unsent messages in messenger on an iPhone, but it can work differently than it does on other devices, which is why it’s a little confusing. Unsent messages on Messenger can often be accessed through the iPhone’s Outbox.
If you are an iPhone user, follow the steps given below to see unsent messages in messenger.
- Simply open the “Messenger” app to learn how to read unsent messages in the Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Following that, you must click on the “Menu” symbol, which is visible on the page’s top.
- You must then choose Messages, and then just choose “Outbox” from the list of options.
Quick tricks to see unsent messages
- When you are aware of the possibility of message deletion, you must turn off the internet connection in order to read unsent messages on Messenger.
- You can peek at the messages from the lock screen and notification bar.
- You can view deleted messages using the “Notification Log”. You will need to access a widget in order to use this functionality.
Along with this, there are a bunch of people who want to know how to recover permanently deleted messages on messenger. Recovering permanently deleted messages is a bit difficult but not impossible, firstly you have to check the archive to confirm your messages are deleted.
- Go to your messenger app
- Tap on your profile
- Then, you will see the Archived Chats option just click on it
- And, if you find your deleted chats then unarchive them by long press
For more technical help, you can visit our website getassist.net to get assistance.