The hybrid event live streaming services offer numerous features that can increase engagement, communication, and networking opportunities at your online event. However, you have to make some additional effort to keep your employees engaged. Hence, here are some ways to help the employees feel more connected during a hybrid event.
6 Ideas to Make Employees Feel More Included in Your Hybrid Meeting!
6 Ideas that can be helpful in making an employee feel more comfortable and included in your hybrid event are as follows:
1. Host a Live Event Instead of Using a Pre-Recorded Content
People can enjoy an event more when they can interact and count on the discussion in real-time. Your pre-recorded content can restrict such opportunities for the audiences. Hence, you must try conducting a live event.
It can be helpful in keeping live interaction and networking opportunities for the audiences in your hybrid events. However, if you include pre-recorded content in your event, you must ensure that you have a moderator available in real-time for live interaction with the audience.
All your audience needs is a discussion and solution in real-time. Hence, you can provide them with some representatives to answer all their queries.
2. Provide a Virtual Representative for Online Attendees
You have to keep virtual representatives of your brand in order to solve various queries of the audience. The virtual booth on the hybrid events platform will help you attract the participants and share numerous types of information with them.
Furthermore, your audiences require a permanent solution for all the troubles faced regarding your products and services. You have to seize the opportunity by offering a reliable solution in real-time.
However, all the organizations create a team including a group of people. They talk with the audience and provide them all with one solution without the hassle. Also, you can do the same for better interactivity between you and your audiences.
3. Add Some Fun Elements to Your Event
You have to make your boring event a fun and enjoyable online event. The users will stay at your event till the end if you make it fun. You can include a lot of icebreakers, team-building activities, quizzes, puzzles, and many more.
Furthermore, you can create a different environment by adding fun questions to your events. It can be a beneficial aspect of making your virtual event a success. Also, you can include some live sessions in your hybrid event. For instance, you can add a live virtual dance show, singing concert, stand-up comedy show, and more.
4. Create Seamless Networking Opportunities
You must deliver them numerous opportunities for seamless networking throughout the event. Here are some features that can offer a better networking experience for the audiences.
- Networking Tables: You can create various networking tables in your hybrid meeting platform. A networking table is a 2 to an 8-seater round table where audiences can discuss various topics with each other and speakers.
- AI Matchmaking: You can help audiences make friends in a live event with AI matchmaking. Artificial intelligence analyzes the complete data of the registered attendees and matches their interests. Hence, they make matches and share suggestions during the live event.
- Business Card Exchange: Audiences can exchange their business cards with each other in real-time. All the managers and employees at your hybrid conference platform can request and approve to share the card with anyone.
- B2B Meeting Scheduler: The audience can come up with any of their queries and get solutions in real-time with the B2B meeting scheduler. It is a feature that allows users to book an appointment with anyone at the event, even before the event starts.
5. Generate A Hashtag to Get Everyone Involved in the Social Conversation
Social media is the best way to reach global audiences and create a buzz about your event. You can create a hashtag for your hybrid event and use it to talk about the meeting. Ask every employee of yours to use it while starting a conversation on social media. It can increase your brand and event reach easily with less effort.
6. Include Enticing Engagement Features
- Gamification: You can include various AR/VR-based games in your hybrid exhibition platform. It can be helpful in keeping the youth and game lovers busy in your live event, from start to finish.
- Clap, Hoot, or Emoticon Reactions: You can add the clapping and hooting sounds to make your audience use and encourage the speakers during the live sessions. Also, they can use emoticons to share various emojis and motivate the experts.
- Notifications: You can create and share Text or Video-Based messages in real-time with the audiences. It can be helpful in making a live announcement during your hybrid events.
- Social Wall: You can integrate the social wall into your hybrid event. It can be helpful in sharing live social media discussions and conversations during the online event.
- Photo Booth: You can create an AR-based photo booth. Audiences can take selfies with different backgrounds using this feature. Also, they can build a gif with this feature.
So, these are the various ways that can be helpful in making your employees feel more included in your hybrid event.